Sunday, August 15, 2010

Childhood

This is the photo when i compete for 最可爱宝宝
and the fact is
I LOSE IT


i love this picture very much,hehe
i have a so yeng hairstyle when i am still a baby,haha


笑得见牙不见眼(but i still don't have teeth yet)
Ah kok and King Kong 
My size grow horizantally more than vertically as i grow up.haiz

sister,daddy and me,brother         

my sis looks like very man right(i looks like 肥猫,actor of hong kong in the right hand side photo)

Kindergarten
(bernice,me,jasmine)
i'm standing between two lenglui la!su liao su liao


i love this,i looks white and prettier in this,haha
capture this photo during genting trip

(    ps:sis ar,no need to hate urself when u see this pic =D   )





picture of the day 

to ah kok,
u work so hard to raise us up,
and always be patient and careful in our things and live,
in this world already don't have a man like u that are so good.
i love you.

to ah suan,
although u r not in the photograph,
but u r in my heart,
don't always jia cho that we sayang daddy more,
we sayang u n daddy in the same rate,
always do housework until so tired,
i will earn many money in my future,
buy big house for you,
employ kakak,
so that u won't be so tired.
i love you.

to sister,
sorry for dump you and left you alones at the padang when i was young,
i just know to stick with bro and play football,
sorry.

to brother,
thank you for always making games for me n sis to play before we sleep,
u also save the game data in ur head and load it again at the next night,
so we can play it.
thank you.


sayang and love you all!